水的英文诗歌四首集合3篇

时间:2023-07-20    来源:英文诗歌    点击:

诗歌,是一种抒情言志的文学体裁。是用高度凝练的语言,生动形象地表达作者丰富的情感,集中反映社会生活并具有一定节奏和韵律的文学体裁。《毛诗·大序》记载:“诗者,志之所之也。在心为志,发言为诗”。南宋严羽《沧浪诗话》云:“诗者,吟咏性情也”。只有。以下是为大家整理的水的英文诗歌四首集合3篇,欢迎品鉴!

【篇一】水的英文诗歌四首

Walk with Me in Moonlight

月光行

Leon Knight

里昂•耐特

Come, walk with me In moonlight

来吧,与我漫步 在月光中。

We"ll rejoice the close of day.

让我们共享这朦胧月色。

Talk with me As moonlight sparkles dreams Before our way.

当月光在前面的路上 闪烁着梦想, 让我们把柔肠细述。

Draw closer in the moonlight,

月色中更紧的偎依,

Feel warmth within my arms?

你可曾感受到我臂间的暖意?

Drink deep the cup of moonlight;

深饮这杯月色;

Drink deep the magic charms.

深饮这神奇的魅力。

We"ll learn poetry

我们要在月色中 体味诗意

By moonlight (Hold back the falling moon).

(将落月挽留)

We"ll drink every drop Of moonlight,

我们要饮尽每一滴 月色,

Knowing the sun Shall rise Too soon.

因为太阳 就要 升起。

【篇二】水的英文诗歌四首

当你年老时

William Butler Yeats

叶芝

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

当你年老鬓白,昏沉欲睡,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

坐在炉边打盹,取下这本诗集,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

缓缓读起,梦忆你过去可人的双眸,

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

那脉脉秋水,她们曾经是多么的深情和曼美;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人曾爱过和你美好时光的愉悦,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

多少人又曾或真或假倾慕你的容颜,

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

但唯有一个人爱你圣洁高雅的心灵,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

爱你那铅华洗尽,年老色衰的憔悴;

And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,

你在炽红壁炉前低头沉吟, 喃喃细语,默念曾经消逝的爱情,

And paced upon the mountains overhead,

而它们却早已步入连绵峰谷山峦,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

如同爱你的他,将脸庞藏于那漫天繁星。

【篇三】水的英文诗歌四首

Don"t wait for a smile to be nice.

不要等到了一个笑容,才表现出友善

Don"t wait to be loved, to love.

不要等被爱之后,才去爱

Don"t wait to be lonely, to recognize the value of a friend.

不要等到寂寞了,才明白朋友的价值

Don"t wait for the best job, to begin to work.

不要非等到一份最好的工作,才开始工作

Don"t wait to have a lot, to share a bit.

不要等得到了很多,才开始分享

Don"t wait for the fall, to remember the advice.

不要等到失败后,才想起别人的忠告

Don"t wait for pain, to believe in prayer.

不要等到受伤了,才愿意祈祷

Don"t wait to have time, to be able to serve.

不要等到有时间,才去付出

Don"t wait for anybody else to have pain, to ask for apologies...

不要等别人受伤了,才来乞求原谅

Don’t wait until you break up, to be a good person.

不要等分手了,才想要成为更好的人

Don"t wait... Because you don"t know how long it will take.

不要等待,因为你不知道需要等待多长时间。


最新文章
推荐文章
推荐内容